We’ve all heard that age-old expression about “making your house a home.” We can help you do this. The key is to use the space you have more efficiently, while still incorporating your unique lifestyle and personality. Some of the areas we cover:
- Children’s Room/Playroom
- Family Room/Den
- Craft Room
- Photo/Memorabilia/Scrapbook Organization
Your home should be your sanctuary. Working side by side, we can help you create the space you’ve always dreamed of.
You work hard for your money. You don’t need an unorganized or overly cluttered home office to add to your headache. We can help:
- Design workable filing systems
- Set up efficient storage systems
- Organize products, materials, supplies, and tools
- Improve optimal space planning
- Reduce paper waste
- Recommend organizational products
- Provide guidance to maintain future consistency
- Assist with end-of-year cleanout to prepare for new year
Your office will become a place of function as well as comfort, which will enhance your professional image overall.
Bookkeeping, Office Managment, and QuickBooks Data Entry
We have fourteen years of experience with QuickBooks bookkeeping software and management of home-based companies. Don’t have enough workload or money to warrant hiring a full- or even part-time office manager? We can help you out on a weekly or bi-weekly sub-contractual basis. Related duties include:
- QuickBooks cleanup, including chart of accounts, customer and vendor lists, and account registers
- Data entry of all payments and deposits
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Credit card splitting and proper recording to ensure tax write-offs
- Bill payment and set up of bill payment schedules
- Manage or modify personal and business schedules
- Provide instruction on QuickBooks bookkeeping software
- Mediation between yourself and your accountant, so that your bookkeeping continuously reflects exactly what they need to get their job done…on time and as painlessly as possible!
Call us for your free confidential evaluation today!